Sat, Feb 27|
Online Conference Event
Engage and Inspire Conference 2021
The Engage and Inspire Conference is a Community Conference dedicated to uplifting, educating, and networking. Use code FOURFOR50 for registration discount!
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
Online Conference Event
About the Event
The Engage and Inspire Conference is a Community Conference dedicated to uplifting, educating, and networking. It will be held on February 27th, from 9 am - 2 pm. The conference is 100% online. We will begin the day with a special guest opening speaker. Beginning at 10 am, the conference sessions will begin.
Conference Registration: $10
Conference Sessions: $15 per session
- Sign up for 4 sessions for $50 | USE CODE FOURFOR50
- Mental Health and Wellness - Men’s Mental Health and Wellness, Relationships, Trauma in the Black Community, Suicide Prevention, Latinos and Mental Health, Self- Care, Mindfulness
- Life Coaching - Relationships, Life Coaching, Self Care
- Spiritual Wellness and Health - Getting back on Track with your Faith, Wrestling with God,
- Entrepreneurship - Real Estate Investment, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Data Science and Entrepreneurship
- Creative Arts - Yoga and Mindfulness, Painting
- And much, much more!
Need more info, email us at email@example.com.
Opening Session with speaker Leah Albright–Byrd
Building Financial Wellness with Tara Alderete
Engage & Inspire Registration$10.00
Pandemic and Faith?, Restorative Yoga & Meditation Self Care, Building Financial Wellness, Debt Free Life Tax Free Retirement, or Emotionally Intelligent Leadership$15.00
Walk With a Limp: Wrestling with God, Real Estate Investment, Diversity Equality and Inclusion, Suicide Prevention, Self Care, Grief Management During Unprecedented Times, or Impact of Trauma on the Black Community$15.00
Mental Health and Wellness, Suicide Prevention (Spanish) Hispanics and Mental Health, Relationships, Motivations for Women, or Unpacking COVID-19: An Informed Q and A$15.00
Latinos and Mental Health, Personal Style, Data Analytics, Personal Branding, Mindfulness, How to Stay Physically Mentally and Spiritually Grounded, or Society, Success, Stigmas, and All That Sh**$15.00
AFTER PARTY (2pm)
The after party is to wine down and relax with fun and enticing sessions. Includes "Intoxi'Paint" painting with a twist class with IRCArt, Restorative Yoga and Meditation, and a tasteful Culinary Arts class, "Graze a Board."$0.00