Engage and Inspire Conference 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The Engage and Inspire Conference is a Community Conference dedicated to uplifting, educating, and networking. It will be held on February 27th, from 9 am - 2 pm. The conference is 100% online. We will begin the day with a special guest opening speaker. Beginning at 10 am, the conference sessions will begin.
Conference Registration: $10
Conference Sessions: $15 per session
- Sign up for 4 sessions for $50 | USE CODE FOURFOR50
- Mental Health and Wellness - Men’s Mental Health and Wellness, Relationships, Trauma in the Black Community, Suicide Prevention, Latinos and Mental Health, Self- Care, Mindfulness
- Life Coaching - Relationships, Life Coaching, Self Care
- Spiritual Wellness and Health - Getting back on Track with your Faith, Wrestling with God,
- Entrepreneurship - Real Estate Investment, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Data Science and Entrepreneurship
- Creative Arts - Yoga and Mindfulness, Painting
- And much, much more!
Need more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 hourOpening Session with speaker Leah Albright–Byrd
1 hourBuilding Financial Wellness with Tara Alderete
- Engage & Inspire Registration$10$100$0
- 10:00am Sessions$15$150$0
- 11:00am Sessions$15$150$0
- 12:00pm Sessions$15$150$0
- 1:00pm Sessions$15$150$0
- AFTER PARTY (2pm)$0$00$0